Having Problems Sliding Your Glass Sliding Patio Door?
- Can't get your glass sliding patio door out to fix it?
- Don't want to try to "He-Man" those heavy panels of glass in & out of the sliding door frame?
- Do you want to be able to fix your sliding door IN AN HOUR OR LESS WITH THE DOOR ON?
- Don't know which sliding door wheel or rollers you need?
- Problems with your sliding screen door? We have repairs for that too!
"Slide-Ezzz" Sliding Patio Door Repair Kit
Fix the Problem Yourself - It's Quick, Easy and Inexpensive
SLIDES LIKE NEW! QUIET TOO!
Did you know?
There are 258 DIFFERENT TYPES AND STYLES OF glass sliding door WHEELS and ROLLERS on the market. Good luck on finding the right replacement rollers for your sliding glass door.
NO MORE ROLLERS - They make the sliding door slide by using a hard, Teflon impregnated, slippery plastic on the corners of the door slide on a hard, slippery plastic glued to the sliding door track / sliding door threshold.
The sliding door will no longer use the sliding door wheels or rollers and the "Sliding Door Repair Kit" uses the sliding door track rail as a guide so the door slides straight! Lasts for thousands and thousands of cycles!
- INSTALLS IN AN HOUR OR LESS!
- CAN BE INSTALLED WITH THE DOOR ON AND IN PLACE!
- NO NEED TO REMOVE THE DOOR!
- NO NEED TO REPAIR, REPLACE OR FIX THE SLIDING DOOR TRACK!
- IT'S JUST THAT EASY!
- LASTS FOR YEARS AND YEARS. PROBABLY LONGER THAN YOUR CURRENT RAIL & ROLLER SYSTEM!
No need to use any other type of glass sliding patio door hardware or sliding door track replacement parts or hardware.
The 8 foot long "Tracking Strips" come in either white or black to best match your sliding door frame color. Additional "Tracking Strips" can be purchased for larger sliding doors.