Autoslide's Monthly Gift to a Disabled Veteran
Autoslide USA is proud to be a part of this great country, the United States of America. In appreciation of the freedoms we are allowed, we want to give back to the great men and women who sacrificed themselves to protect this country and our freedom.
The monthly winner will be announced the last week of each month. All nominations must be submitted by the 21st of each month to be considered for that month's drawing. Entries after the 21st will be considered for the next month's giveaway. Here are the qualifications for the giveaway:
- Person must have served in a branch of the U.S. military and be a disabled veteran.
- Full name of veteran must be submitted along with branch served in and dates of service.
- At least one picture must be submitted along with entry but multiple pictures are encouraged.
- Veteran must have a sliding door in their home or a home that is being built for them.
- Brief statement of why the nominee should win the free Autoslide Automatic Door Home Mobility System.
- Entries can be submitted two ways:
- Email your entries to email@example.com with subject line "American Heroes."
- Post your submissions on Facebook on your Timeline or the nominee's Timeline. You must be sure the Autoslide of America Facebook Page is tagged in your post for your Facebook submission to count.
All submissions will be reviewed by a set committee at Autoslide USA and a winner will be chosen. The winning American Veteran will be announced on Facebook on last week of each month.
Note: Names, pictures, and stories may be shared in social media and traditional media outlets.