Autoslide USA Will Honor a Disabled Veteran This 4th of July
As America turns 240 this year, we reflect back on all the sacrifice that has been made to establish our freedoms and protect those freedoms. Many wars have been fought and many lives have been lost. The brave men and women who have served and continue to serve this country deserve our unyielding gratitude. That's why Autoslide USA will be giving away an Autoslide Automatic Door Mobility System to a much deserving disabled veteran.
Beginning 6/24/2016, Autoslide USA will start accepting nominations of our deserving disabled veterans. The nomination period will close at 12 pm EDT on 6/30/2016. Be sure to get your nominations in on time for them to be considered. To be eligible to receive the free Autoslide Automatic Door Mobility System, the following criteria must be met:
- Person must have served in a branch of the U.S. military and was disabled as a result of his or her service to our country.
- Full name of veteran must be submitted along with branch served in and dates of service.
- At least one picture must be submitted along with entry but multiple pictures are encouraged.
- Veteran must have a sliding door in their current permanent residence in which they reside.
- Submission of statement of why the nominee should win the free Autoslide Automatic Door Mobility System with max of 500 words.
- Entries can be submitted two ways:
- Email your entries to email@example.com with subject line "American Heroes."
- Post your submissions on Facebook on your Timeline or the nominee's Timeline. You must be sure the Autoslide of America Facebook Page is tagged in your post for your Facebook submission to count. Please also include #AmericanHeroes.
All submissions will be reviewed by a set committee at Autoslide USA and a winner will be chosen. The winning American Veteran will be announced on Facebook on 7/1/2016 at 3 pm EDT.
We look forward to seeing all of our American Heroes and can't wait to honor you this Independence Day. Don't wait, get your nominations in quick!
Note: Names, pictures, and stories may be shared in social media and traditional media outlets.