Autoslide Elite iLock Automatic Pet Door Pet Tag Package
Sale price Price $1,320.00 USDRegular price
The Autoslide Elite iLock Automatic Pet Door Pet Tag package comes with all the components needed to turn a manual patio door into a secure automatic pet door. With the combination of the iLock feature, the power of the Elite Motor, and the security of the RFID pet tag technology, this pet door will make any fur baby parent happy.
To allow pets to use the Autoslide automatic door, program the Pet Door Width. This will allow the door to open just wide enough for your pets when they use their pet tags to activate the system. Don't worry. People can still open the door to a full opening with the wall push buttons.
Included inside the Autoslide Elite iLock system's software are four dynamic modes:
- Unsecured Mode (green light) – This mode allows you to use sensors programmed to the Inside or Outside frequency. The iLock feature will not be engaged in this mode.
- Stay Open/Toggle Mode (blue light) – This mode allows you to either have your sliding door stay open until the mode is switched or to operate the door in a toggle fashion (push button to open/push button to close). Only sensors programmed to the Inside frequency will work in this mode. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Secure Mode (red light) – This mode allows you to operate the door normally using sensors programmed to the Inside frequency. With the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Pet Mode (orange light) – This mode is designed to be used with Autoslide’s pet sensors. The door width can be programmed to open to a shorter width when activated by a pet sensor. People can still use the door by using a sensor programmed to the Inside frequency and it will open to the normal width. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
Only one Smart Tag receiver is required per pet door and plugs into the back of the AutoSlide System using the included cable. The sensor has three ranges: 3 feet, 6 feet, and 10 feet. You will want to mount the receiver in the most optimal place. If you are using this for pets, be sure to take into account how your pets behave. With the K9 Tag's RFID technology, you won't have trouble detecting the tags inside or outside of the home.
The Pet Tag system can currently handle up to four (4) RFID tags.
Note: Autoslide does not assume any responsibility or liability for unwanted animals entering the house by following closely behind unknowing pets or running in just before the door closes!
Autoslide Elite iLock Smart Tag Pet Door Kit Includes
- One Autoslide drive system with cover
- One Autoslide Elite iLock Motor
- Two Wall Mounted Wireless Push Buttons
- One K9 Tag Set (1 x RFID receiver and 2 x Pet Tags)
- One upgraded power pack
- Two 20" tracks with assembly kit
- Installation screws and tool packet
- Instruction booklet
Product Code: ASE0112K9BE (black), ASE0113K9WE (white)
Maximum Drag Weight: 55 lbs
Available Colors: Black (UPC 636836370330) or White (UPC 636836370347)
Maximum Door Width: 40 inches with included tracks (additional width possible with the purchase of Extension Tracks)
Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack
Safety Auto-Reverse: Yes
Automatic Lock: Yes
Warranty: Two Year
Autoslide Physical Size
Weight: 7 lbs
Length: 19 inches (490mm)
Height: 2.75 inches (70mm)
Width: 2.5 inches (65mm)